For as much as we love fall, with all its beautiful colors and warm sun, we know that nothing lasts forever and as the days go by, we are slowly approaching the cold season that lies just around the corner. This is the perfect time to start playing with layers and cuddle in cosy knits, but keeping warm, while feeling comfortable and looking stylish could end up being quite a challenge. We usually tend to favor comfort and loose the chic factor along the way, but thankfully the transition into the cold season can be done in more appealing ways too. The first and most important step to approach the chilly days in style, is made right in the moment you choose the coat or jacket that will represent you throughout the entire season. Here are our top 5 favorite choices in the matter, and we hope they will help you figure out what’s the best option for you.
ASOS Oversized Boyfriend Coat
1. The Oversized Boyfriend Coat. The “Boyfriend” trend is not going anywhere any time soon, so after taking full advantage and getting used to the super cool boyfriend jeans and jackets, it is definitely time to add one more staple piece into our closets. The oversized boyfriend coat is one of the most versatile items out there, and can be easily transformed into a statement piece during fall and winter. It looks sharp, edgy, it is comfortable and above all, it goes with pretty much anything you might have in mind. If you think the tough look is not made for you, try sweetening it up a bit by picking one in a very feminine hue like red, orange or burgundy.
Nordstrom Gryphon Leopard Print Coat
2. The Leopard Print Coat. You might have already spotted this elegant piece on an impressive number of celebrities that can’t seem to have enough of the fun print this season. This coat will most certainly turn heads on the streets and make you stand out in the crowd, so if you don’t want to fade into the background, make sure you give this one a chance. Its classic sillouethe and clean lines prevent the leopard print coat from becoming excessively loud, and help preserve an understated sense of gracefulness.
ASOS Check Ovoid Coat
3. The Check Coat. With its classy check pattern and adorable retro vibe, the check coat made a huge comeback this season, and we clearly understand why. Usually made out of 100% wool, this exquisite piece will make sure to keep you warm, while also flattering your figure in the best way possible. It’s perfect to create a soft and feminine outfit, but it is able to add an original touch even in the most unexpected combinations. Comes in an array of colors, prints and shapes, so in case you’re looking for one, just know that it’s already out there waiting for you.
Edun Leather Jacket – Motorcycle
4. The Motorcycle Leather Jacket. When it comes to this cool and modern piece, it is pretty much safe to assume that it became more irresistible as the seasons went by. Judging by the large number of ladies that choose to walk the cold streets donning edgy motorcycle leather jacket outfits that inspire such confidence, I’m pretty sure it crossed everyone’s mind to give it a try at least once. The leather jacket is incredible easy to style, dress up or down according to ones needs, and it’s a constant trend among celebrities. That must stand for something, right?
Calvin Klein Tweed Cape
5. The Tweeted Cape. The charming cape ads such a nice touch of mystery to any women wearing it, while also making her look elegant and chic. This lady-like item is constantly reinvented by the designers with unpredictable little tweaks, transforming it into a timeless piece. The classic tweed adds even more of that iconic vibe to it. The cape is the perfect kind of outwear to be worn in the busy cities during fall and winter, inspiring sophistication and luxury at the first glance.
If one of these charming pieces made you smile or consider giving it a try, than you shouldn’t waste more time. We must start getting ready for the cold days to come and why not do it in full style?