We’re closer than ever to kiss 2012 goodbye now and during these special hours people tend to reflect a lot about the achievements, the breakthroughs and all the significant moments that marked the passing of a year with all its good and its bad decisions. Talking fashion, we especially love to celebrate the best red carpet style and the most fashionable celebrities that all throughout the year sported a flawless style, constantly impressing, growing and inspiring us to look even better.
We begin this special series with an actress that improved significantly compared with her debut years, who learned quickly what best works for her, who loves to take risks and who slowly became one of the most exciting stars to watch take over the red carpet. The lovely Emma Stone had a magnificent year, marked by breathtaking moments and that’s why choosing only the best ten looks of hers was rather hard. Let’s take a step back in time and remember the magic.
01. January 2012 – Emma Stone in Jason Wu at the 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards. Starting in the year in full force, Emma Stone attended the 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards looking divine in a Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 tree print gown. The beautiful redhead styled her green and navy dress with a feminine up-do, delicate jewelry and flawless smoky eyes.
02. January 2012 – Emma Stone in Lanvin at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards. Just a couple of days later, Emma Stone did it all over again when she attended the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in an absolutely gorgeous Lanvin gown, styled to perfection. Her custom-made purple and fuchsia number worked wonders for the actress once again, being paired to a bold crystal eagle belt. A side-parted chignon and impeccable smoky eyes added the final touches.
03. February 2012 – Emma Stone in Giambatistta Valli at the 2012 Oscars. Year after year, the Oscar ceremony offers the perfect backdrop for the most luxurious, breathtaking and original takes on fashion to take place and its red carpet is by far the most anticipated and awaited event. In 2012, Emma Stone made for an unforgettable appearance dressed in a red Giambattista Valli Couture Spring 2012 high-neck gown. A slick bun, precious jewels and bold lips completed the flawless appearance.
04. June 2012 – Emma Stone in Martin Grant at the 2012 Mtv Movie Awards. As she switched her hair-color to a bright blonde, Emma Stone embraced the transformation by donning an edgy Martin Grand Fall 2012 ensemble for the 2012 Mtv Movie Awards. Her youthful black and ivory ensemble was styled with a super feminine up-do and a bright pink lip color.
05. June 2012 – Emma Stone in Gucci at the “Amazing Spider-Man” Paris Premiere. Marking on of the most memorable appearances of the year, Emma Stone embraced a rather dark approach for the “Amazing Spider-Man” Paris premiere, dressed to kill in a Gucci Fall 2012 gown. Her black tulle femme fatale frock featuring sheer inserts and delicate embellishments, was perfectly complemented by a chic faux-bob and flawless dark lips.
06. June 2012 – Emma Stone in Elie Saab at the “Amazing Spider-Man” London Premiere. Who ever though Emma looked lovely wearing only dresses, must have been convinced otherwise at the “Amazing Spider-Man” London premiere, where the actress shined in an Elie Saab Fall 2012 jumpsuit. The plunging neckline and the heavy embellishments prevented this look from feeling too masculine. Straight locks, smoky eyes and that one-of-a-kind smile complemented the inspired appearance.
07. June 2012 – Emma Stone in Andrew Gn at the “Amazing Spider-Man”Germany Premiere. And so, Emma Stone’s flawless promo tour for the “Amazing Spider-Man” continued with the actress marking another hit appearance during the Germany movie premiere. Wearing white from head-tot-toe, Emma looked particularly beautiful in the custom-made Andrew Gn cocktail dress. Featuring puffy shoulders, laced detailing and a lovely grosgrain bow at the waist, her dress was emphasized by a chic chignon and a powerful coral lip color.
08. June 2012 – Emma Stone in Dolce & Gabbana at the “Amazing Spider-Man” Madrid Premiere. Another day, another city, another fashionable garment. For the “Amazing Spider-Man” Madrid premiere, Emma Stone looked radiant wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 dress. The feminine number featured puffy shoulders and statement floral embroidery, and was styled with the Christian Louboutin “Pigalle” pumps and a stylish wavy do’.
09. June 2012 – Emma Stone in Chanel at the “Amazing Spider-Man” Los Angeles premiere. Emma Stone did not disappoint once across what seemed an endless promo tour for the “Amazing Spider-Man”. Back in the United States, the actress opted to wear Chanel Resort 2013 for the Los Angeles premiere, looking darling in the white short-sleeved dress. The voluminous skirt and the red embroidery were complemented by a pair of Christian Louboutin “Just Picks” ankle strap pumps and a light make-up.
10. October 2012 – Emma Stone in Valentino at the 2012 Elle’s Women In Hollywood Celebration. Back in October, Emma Stone joined the star-studded 19th Annual Elle’s Women In Hollywood Celebration, looking absolutely perfect in a pink and feminine Valentino Resort 2013 number. Her lovely chiffon dress featuring long-sleeves and a white collar was interestingly paired with the Salavatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Houndstooth pumps.