Your bridal makeup look is incredibly important on your special day, as that is the day that will go down in your memory for the rest of your life as the day you finally got married to that handsome Mr. Right. Your hair and gown are important, but your wedding day makeup will frame your face and complement your outfit and hair. 2012 has seen a number of popular styles and wedding day makeup ideas. Below you will find some of the most popular wedding day looks that 2012 has to offer.
Much of the bridal makeup during 2012 involves a lot of color, as women love to look gorgeous in colors that complement their wedding gown. Using color helps to bring out your eyes, meaning that your eyes will shine from without and within as you look down the aisle to see that handsome man walking towards you. Colors bring out the natural shade of your eyes, but they also bring out your dark lashes. If you use the right makeup to complement your natural eye and eyelash colors, you can stop his heart as he walks down the aisle.
Want some great ideas? Here are some of the wedding makeup 2012 looks for you to try:
- Using a light, shining color around the eyes is complemented nicely by dark eyeliner and bright lips. The color around the eyes is a single color, bringing out the natural shade of your eyes without too much emphasis.
- Using a combination of colors will help to emphasize the shape of your eyes, and is perfect without needing any eye shadow or mascara. Using a dark tone near the bottom of your eyelid and adding progressively lighter tones as you approach the eyebrow will help to make your eyes look wide and beautiful.
- Dark colors around the eyes will emphasize dark green or blue eyes, while it will make light colored eyes pop. Using a thick layer of dark eye shadow along with dark eyeliner and mascara will make your eyes look full and radiant, and works best with a dark outfit.
- The application of glossy lipstick in a luscious pink will help to bring out the natural colors of your lips, along with some dark eye shadow around your eyes progressively getting lighter as you go outwards. A touch of light colored blush above the cheekbones and darker blush beneath the cheekbones will help to make any face look thinner, and the look is completed with a dark eyeliner and some dark mascara.
- Classic red lips and thick black eyeliner will change your makeup from your everyday appearance to the perfect bridal makeup looks for your wedding day, making you look both formal and elegant at the same time.
- A touch of cat eyeliner along with pinky-red lipstick will make your eyes and lips pop, and keeping your cheeks au natural will emphasize the natural beauty of your lips.
Every bride loves to look gorgeous on her wedding day, but a sultry, sexy look is always going to be a good choice for any blushing bride. A sexy look can be achieved without too much makeup, but it does require a proper application. Cosmetic experts applying bridal makeup 2012 will tell you that looking absolutely fabulous on your wedding day is easy, but applying a sultry look will require the deft touch of a master. If you want some great ideas for sexy wedding day makeup looks, read on to find out a few simple ideas:
- Using an almost natural tone on the eyelids will bring out the darkness of the eyelashes when a touch of mascara is applied, and the natural rosiness of the cheeks can be enhanced with a touch of slightly pink blush. The look is completed with a sexy red color on the lips to make them look fuller, with a slightly glossy finish to make them shine.
- Want to emphasize the outer edges of your eyes and make them look wider? Apply a touch of dark eye shadow touching the outside of your eyes and up to the outer end of your eyebrows. Use light or natural eye shadow to touch up the parts of your eyes towards your nose, or forego eye shadow in exchange for a touch of dark mascara. Leave the cheeks naturally rosy, and apply a glossy finish to the lips in a natural color.
- The “Jessica Rabbit” style can be achieved with a bright red lipstick, nothing on the cheeks, and a light pastel color around the eyes. Use a white or very light eyeliner, and leave the eyelashes free of mascara.
- A dab of a slightly darker-than-natural pink to your lips will emphasize the naturally sexy look of your mouth, and a touch of darker pink to your cheeks will complement the darkly sexy look. With a touch of dark eye shadow beneath the eyebrow to emphasize the curvature of your eyes and a slightly lighter color on the eyelids themselves, all you need to complete your bridal makeup looks is a touch of mascara to make your eyelashes look fuller and more luscious.
The blushing bride doesn’t have to have too much makeup on, as the fresh, youthful look will emphasize the young bride on her special day. Many young brides trying for a great bridal make up 2012 will find that the fresh, nude look is the way to go. Those with full lips, large eyes, and naturally rosy cheeks will need no cosmetics to enhance all the good looks they were born with, and the radiance of youth can shine through with the following :
- Don’t overdo it on the makeup around your eyes, but using a touch of eyeliner with a light coat of mascara will help to bring out naturally dark eyes. Rather than using a bright red shade of lipstick, apply a simple, natural red tone with a slightly darker shade of pale blush around the cheeks to emphasize natural facial curves.
- If you have brilliant blue eyes, they need only a hint of dark purple around the outside of the eyes to contrast bright and dark. Use a dab of mascara to bring out the sultry eyelashes, or leave the lashes untouched. Leave the cheeks au natural, and add a glossy pink finish to your lips to emphasize the natural, fresh look.
- For natural bridal makeup looks, use a natural pink color to enhance the “nude” appearance of your lips. Use a touch of pink on the cheeks to make them look as rosy as any blushing bride, and leave your eyelashes free of mascara. The only enhancement made to the eyes is a dab of slightly darker eye shadow applied towards the outer edges of the eyes, as it serves to enhance the wide-eyed innocent appeal.
These are the most popular wedding day looks, and these can serve to make you beautiful on your special day. Want more wedding day ideas? Then search for more article in our search bar. You can find it on the top right hand side.