For any major red carpet fashion enthusiast, Diane Kruger is like the ultimate celebrity icon, able to turn anything she wears into pure bliss. Her unique vision and fearless fashion approach gave life to some of the most memorable red carpet looks, that will certainly stand the test of time and become referential in the years to come. Looking flawless with an ease that comes completely natural for her, Diane is an absolute delight to watch and is definitely a major source of inspiration for any women who longs to become just as influential and fashionable as the star herself.
With a little more over three weeks left from this wonderful year, we wanted to start and celebrate the Diane Kruger red carpet magic in 2012 bright early. Partially because there’s already plenty to choose from, and secondly because one again, we turn to her for our annual Holiday inspiration. We seek glamour, sophistication and originality and she has it all.
01. January 2012 – Diane Kruger in Erdem at the Sidaction Gala Dinner. Diane started off her mesmerizing year with a bang as she attended the 2012 Sidaction Gala in a daring and sophisticated Erdem gown. Her Spring 2012 silver lace number featuring an asymmetrical underlay was bold, delicate and utterly romantic. Styled with the Alexander McQueen gold-metal pebble encrusted box clutch and the Christian Louboutin Croisilleta sandals, her appearance was simply divine. Sleek locks and silver jewels added the final touches.
02. February 2012 – Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli at the “Les Adieux de la Reine” Berlinale Film Festival Premiere. New month, a totally fresh and breathtaking approach. Diane shined at the Berlinale Film Festival Premiere in a black Haute Couture polka dot sequin gown signed by Giambattista Valli. Her luxurious floor-length dress was emphasized by the Judith Leiber Wildcat crystal-embellished clutch and the edgy Repossi Berbère Multipiercing ear cuffs.
03. May 2012 – Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli at the “Moonrise Kingdom” Cannes Festival Premiere. And it was Giambattista Valli again who helped miss Kruger sign a new stunning moment on the red carpet. Her aqua silk one shoulder gown embodied a soft femininity that perfectly complemented the ethereal and graceful design. Styled with a sleek bun, silver accessories and a frosted Judith Leiber Lucite clutch, her look was once again flawless.
04. May 2012 – Diane Kruger in Jason Wu at the Haiti Carnival Benefit. Seductive, mysterious and alluring, the Jason Wu navy and black asymmetrical gown flattered the actress in the best possible ways. The intriguing chiffon and lace dress was complemented by a pair of black sandals, a Judith Leiber Slide lock clutch and the Repossi Nérée diamond earrings for an unforgettable and distinct red carpet moment.
05. May 2012 – Diane Kruger in Nina Ricci at the “Killing Them Softly” Cannes Premiere. The busy month of May continued in Cannes with another breathtaking moment for which Diane channeled the old time elegance in a utterly romantic Nina Ricci custom made gown. Her white delightful drop-waist garment featured embroidering details, feather accents and a lavender shoulder corsage. An equally soft up-do and delicate jewelry styled the light appearance.
06. May 2012 – Diane Kruger in Christian Dior at the “Therese Desqueyroux” Cannes Premiere. Impossibly beautiful and once again looking flawless, miss Kruger was picture perfect in her Christian Dior Spring 2012 Couture tulle gown. Featuring a checkered pattern and a black embroidery, the sumptuous ball gown was effectively complemented by the Boucheron Envoutant Sillage earrings and a simple chic ponytail.
07. May 2012 – Diane Kruger in Chanel at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala 2012. A Diane Kruger red carpet recap wouldn’t have been complete without Chanel’s timeless aesthetic paired with Diane’s flawless style that made for a gorgeous combination as worn by the actress at the amfAR gala back in the summer. Her short white embroidered dress featured short sleeves and delicate floral motifs, and was accessorized with the Chanel Flap embellished clutch and the Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 crystal encrusted stilettos. Precious tea-drop earring and a glamorous Marcel wavy hair style added the finishing touches.
08. July 2012 – Diane Kruger in Marchesa at the f Jacob & Co. Charity Gala. Looking divine in her fabulous Marchesa Resort 2013 gown, Diane took the red carpet for the Jacob & Co. Charity Gala exuding femininity at its very best. Her white Marchesa garment featured an empire waist, gold embellishments and delicate white feather accents. Jacob & Co. jewelry and a sleek bun impeccably accessorized the show-stopping appearance.