Wearing an impeccable make-up, or sporting a perfectly accessorized outfit on a daily bases don’t mean the same if your hair doesn’t get an equal amount of patience and care. There’s only so much clothes and products can achieve together, but if you really care to stand out, there’s no time like now to start experimenting with some of the trendiest hair-style ideas. It doesn’t take much to achieve that flawless look you admire so much on your favorite celebrities, and we can already promise you will walk through life feeling more beautiful, and more confident afterwards.
The following hair-styles work for women all ages, don’t require complicated tricks and are ideal for your everyday activities, no matter if they involve going to school, running errands, shopping, working or attending a lunch date. Wearing your hair loose is fine, but don’t be afraid to play and get creative once in a while. Here is what we had in mind for your daily dose of inspiration.
1. The Side Fishtail Braid. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with sticking to a classic braid, but we can’t help but feeling that this newer version adds that unique factor to your look, without requiring you to be an actual hair expert. The only trick with this super stylish hair-style is to keep practicing , as things tend to get easier and easier after the first two or three times. With countless tutorials at hand, this chic hair do promises to deliver a cool, yet feminine look to match your carefree attitude. Who says elaborate can’t also be easy?
2. The Heidi Braids. From one adorable braid style to another, notice that there are plenty of ways you can interpret this ongoing hair trend to match your individual personality. In order to achieve this romantic version, all you have to do is to split you hair into two equal sections, quickly brush it, braid one side, then the other one, cross at the nape, pin the braids around your head and voila … you look pretty and chic in no time. This feminine hair-style translates easily from day to night, so it can be worn both at work (school), as well as to a fancy night out.
3. The Messy Bun. I believe we have all experienced at least one of those stressful days when the hair seems to have a mind of its own, set to ruin all of our attempts into making it look right. Fortunately, the current trends allow us to style the hair into a simple messy bun, that turns any sign of struggle into an instant effortless result. Some cascading tendrils could build up the look and make it appear ready for any event. Now it’s easier than ever to look stylish with no efforts whatsoever.
4. The High Ponytail. If you already love to wear your hair straight and shiny, than you’ll find it easy to turn your usual hair-style into a fabulous high ponytail. This sleek hair ‘do would take you just a couple of minutes to complete, and can easily complement any of your outfit choices, from flirty dresses, to leather pants and even elegant two-piece suits. Always modern and effective, the high ponytail matches any personality and can be easily reinvented with just a couple of twists.
5. Half-Up Half-Down. This lovely hair-style embodies elegance and attitude, making you look feminine and classy, with the special help offered by a few carefully placed pins. The half-up half-down works for straight hair, curled hair, short or long, with or without bangs, so it’s pretty much safe to assume that it is universal, versatile and will carry you looking stylish throughout all of the four seasons.
Now that you know how easy it is to look pretty and polished, make sure you charm everyone around you by finding that everyday hair-style that suits you best.