Ready or not, the Holiday season is getting closer and closer by day. And even if we’ve just entered the cold month of December and we’re focused on dragging all of our warm garments out of the closet, there’s still a little part of us that constantly dreams about flirty dresses, high heels and pretty make-up. Either you’re thinking New Year’s Eve, or other fancy parties waiting to happen around the Holidays, we bet you already started digging up some inspiration for your future outfits.
With so many great trends going on right now, choosing something exciting for the Holidays shouldn’t be that hard, but when there’s too much to choose from things can become slightly overwhelming too. In today’s article we switch our focus from glamorous dresses, bags and jewelry all the way to party shoes. Sparkly, metallic, high-heeled or flat, there must be a wining combination for everyone out there. And regardless of what you’re looking for in your party shoes they must definitely look modern, be comfortable and totally represent you.
01. An opulent and luxurious interpretation of the dramatic baroque trend, the embellished brocade pumps are an absolute must for this cold season. Perfectly mixing the Holiday spirit with an unmistakable touch of sophistication, these pumps will definitely turn into the focus point of your entire outfit. Easy to style with all black garments, lace, leather and equally bold jewelry pieces, these faux pearl and crustal embellished pumps will turn your party look into a high-class sensation. Leave it to the little details to make long-lasting impressions. Brand: Dolce & Gabbana
02. Gold and glitter work great together, especially during the Holidays. It’s a fun, modern and girlie way to celebrate the joy of the Holidays and embrace all of its fun elements. Perfect to dance the night away in style, or to attend a fancy dinner gathering, the shiny starlets glitter pumps with a suede black collar are glamour at its very best. They go great against classy, timeless pieces that complement all the sparkle. Brand: Stella McCartney
03. Being often called the shoe sensation of the moment, the square heels made for a fabulous comeback this season, just in time for the Holidays. Although they might not appear as sophisticated or flattering as a pair of sky-high heels, they are at least the most comfortable pair of shoes you could wear at a party. These splendid crystal bead embellished blush suede pumps will carry your dance steps all throughout the night, so that you can look beautiful without having to compromise on the comfort factor. Mid heels for high moments. Brand: Valentino
04. Feminine, flirty and totally on a luxurious note, the satin jewel embellished open-toe sandals are any glamorous lady’s dream come true. Accented by a delicate grosgrain bow, these nude sandals are ready to infuse your party attire with some modern day sparkle. Working great with mini-numbers that feature clean cuts and minimal detailing, these heels totally deserve their place under the spotlight. Brand: Tabitha Simmons
05. If your style is rather daring and edgy and you don’t care about cute little details, than these python and chain sandals would be the perfect match for you. Playing upon luxurious yet bold elements beautifully featured in the mint python leather, these gorgeous heels are perfectly complemented by the thin gold strap and the statement chain accent. Making for a flawless look during the Holidays, the python and chain sandals will definitely make you want to put your party shoes on. Brand: Giambattista Valli