It seems that Keira Knightley decided to follow on the same spectacular fashion note set by her starring role in the highly-anticipated 2012 adaptation of the Russian novel “Anna Karenina”, for the movie’s official promo tour that first hit the city of New York, on November 7. Known for her impeccable taste in fashion and her choices of ultra-feminine, romantic and polished looks, Keira certainly did not disappoint her fans during the first “Anna Karenina” premiere dates.
Keira Knightely’s regal beauty is always complemented by the most spectacular gowns and dresses, and over the past week, the actress showcased and enviable array of divine attires that sparkled red carpet magic. Despite having some critics call her look book rather predictable, we absolutely adore Keira’s strong embodiment of romance, feeling that she makes for some breathtaking fashion moments. Let’s further discuss the pretty details on the five stunning dresses the actress wore so far during the “Anna Karenina” promo tour.
1. Valentino Couture for the “Anna Karenina” New York City Premiere. Keira Knightley steeped on the red carpet set at the Florence Gould Hall, looking flawless in a dark blue Valentino Fall 2012 Couture gown. The floor-length lace covered number featured long sleeves and sheer inserts, and was perfectly styled with the Chanel Motifs d’Oreilles etoiles gold and diamond earrings, and a sleek deep-side part chignon. Bold red lips finished off the romantic look.
2. Valentino Spring 2013 for the “Anna Karenina” 2012 Variety Screening Series. On the same November 7th night, Keira Knightley also attended the screening of “Anna Karenina” during the 2012 Variety Screening Series. For the occasion, the actress opted for a softer and lighter look, choosing a pretty Valentino Spring 2013 collar dress. Her mid-length black sheer dress, with lace underlay and delicate pink and black embellishments, was styled with a pair of Valentino Fall 2012 black suede ankle strap pumps and the same Chanel Motifs d’Oreilles etoiles stud earrings.
3. Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 for “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”. Following on the “Anna Karenina” promo tour, Keira Knightely made a guest appearance on “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” on November 13, where she talked the movie and her theatrical experience. The actress looked stunning in a forest-green Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 dress. Her feminine lace number featuring short sleeves and a flounced skirt, wast delicately paired to the beige Valentino suede stiletto heels. Natural hair and make-up complemented the elegant appearance.
4. Erdem for the “Anna Karenina” Los Angeles Premiere. One of the most memorable appearances made by Keira Knightely during the “Anna Karenina” promo tour so far, happened during the Los Angeles premiere, where the actress looked heavenly in a custom made Erdem gown. The floor-length duchess mint satin dress that took inspiration from the Erdem Spring 2013 collection, featured blue lace appliques on both the bodice and the skirt, and was styled with the same pair of Chanel Motifs d’Oreilles etoiles earrings. A shiny pink lipstick, dramatic cat-eyes and a feminine chignon complemented the effortless appearance.
5. Richard Nicoll for the “Anna Karenina” Los Angeles Premiere After-Party. Keira Knightley concluded the first part of the “Anna Karenina” promo tour by attending the Los Angeles Premiere after-party, where she impressed in a beautiful Richard Nicoll Resort 2013 dress. Her sherbet colored jacquard number with alluring cut-outs on the sides, was styled with nude strappy heels and nude lips. The same romantic up-do spotted at the premiere finished off the delightful appearance.
By witnessing the impressive fashionable start of the “Anna Karenina” promo tour, we are only getting more curious and anxious to find out what will Keira’s future appearances be like. We’ll make sure to follow the British star along the way so that you can read all about the beautiful looks here. Make sure to keep close.