How do you define your power walk? Texting while traipsing? Or making heads turn to take a second look at you? Or maybe stopping for a photograph with you being captured as the best dressed person on the street?
What you carry to the street and how you carry yourself defines your power walk. And with some inspiration from the New York Fashion Week Fall 2013 Collection, you can define your power walk with a pinch of fashion, a dash of style, a spoonful of oomph and oodles of sexiness.
Welcome to the dazzling display of the hottest and the most wearable street styles for fall 2013, brought to you straight from the New York Fashion Week. Our favorite designers have had their hands full with these breathtaking designs and we’re nothing less than pleased.
Come, join us and witness the Top 10 looks that you can carry around on your power walk to make it a bit more powerful in the fall of 2013. And while you’re at it, you can freeze the dropping temperatures and set them soaring instead.
1. Diane von Furstenberg JumpsuitAfter the most popular colors during fall, this red and purple jumpsuit by Diane von Furstenberg has a peculiar design and is quite a head turning outfit which can be paired with a trench coat or a jacket during fall.
2. Kenneth Cole Formal Wear Get noticed for your fashion sensibilities at the workplace with this chic attire by Kenneth Cole. A zipped up maroon dress with a grey blazer, brown boots, maroon gloves and a maroon bag can bring a new found and much needed edginess to your work outfit.
3. Tracy Reese’s Colorful Touch Tracy Reese teaches you how to incorporate color into your fall outfit. Bring the dull surroundings to life and be the center of everybody’s attention in a neon pink jacket, teal boots and colorful overalls.
4. Bring Fashion to Work with Rebecca MinkoffA geometric patterned mini dress can be teamed up well with a beige leather trench coat. Rebecca Minkoff shows you how to pull off this look with utmost chic.
5. Suno’s Printed Magic Suno’s designs for the runway bring back the trend of exposing your midriff for fall 2013. You will be more than welcome to put a stop to the dropping temperatures and augment the heat a little more with this printed skirt and cropped blouse ensemble thrown together by Suno and completed with matching boots.
6. Costello Tagliapietra’s Fuchsia Fun Dab on some bright pink lipstick and slip on a fuchsia dress to go with it. Keep it casual with a thick belt a la Costello Tagliapietra.
7. Take Heat to the Street with Jason Wu Jason Wu shows you how to dazzle with some heat in the fall of 2013 with two sexy avatars. A white dress replete with a black collar and a black belt will melt the snow even when it’s winter and Jason Wu’s sexiest design so far – the red and black dress gives you a glimpse of the sexy devil at work.
8. Mataano’s Leopard Print Take leopard prints to the next level in fall 2013 with Mataano’s casual leopard print dress. Its body fitting top and flared bottom will deem you as the sexiest and the wildest diva on the street.
9. Oscar De La Renta’s Twist to the Little Black DressIncorporating a sheer fabric into your little black dress will make it the chicest little black dress for fall 2013. Oscar De La Renta shows you how to wear chic in fall with a classy knee length LBD finished with black elbow length gloves and black pumps. A shiny belt on the waist is more than welcome.
10. Perk it up with Carolina Herrera
Carolina Herrera shows you how to bring on the bling without any actual “bling” by slipping on a silver grey trench coat with elements of black. Accessorize your shiny trench coat in true Carolina Herrera style with a black woolen scarf, a black belt and silver-black pumps.
So how are you going to augment your power walk for fall 2013? Does this collection inspire any ideas and styles? Let us know what you are going to do with it this fall 2013.