Every woman desires clear, radiant skin and every man too secretly desires a flawless complexion with the complete absence of skin problems. Unfortunately, not everyone is bestowed with healthy, problem-free skin. Even if you think skin problems will never come attacking, you can never be too sure or…. can you?
They say beauty is only skin deep; but your skin speaks volumes about you. In fact, your facial skin is what makes a first impression on everybody even before you speak to them. Healthy and radiant skin is a sign of cleanliness, healthiness and a body that is free of toxins. Blemished and pigmented skin ridden with acne and dark circles, on the other hand, represents an unhealthy lifestyle.
So what does your skin say about you?
It is never too late to begin a skin care routine to look after your skin and rid yourself of skin problems. Relieving your skin of common skin issues and achieving the flawless glow you’ve always desired are only a few steps away.
Environmental and hormonal changes can easily trigger acne. Acne is caused by excessive oil secretion, blocked pores and bacteria.
Follow these steps to cure acne for a problem free skin.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin twice a day.
- Exfoliate your skin using a scrub twice a week to remove dead skin.
- Clean everything that touches your face, for example, your pillows, your mobile phone, etc.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Use a cleanser that contains salicylic acid or / and benzoyl peroxide.
- Follow a well balanced diet, eat fresh fruits and avoid foods that are excessively oily.
- Exercise regularly
- Get your beauty sleep.
If persistent acne has left you feeling that you have no hope, visit a dermatologist who will provide you with a lifetime cure for acne.
If you think a little makeup can do the trick, there are some dark circles that not even makeup can hide and neither can you wear makeup 24 X 7 to cover up dark circles. The best that you can do is permanently rid yourself of dark circles.
Follow these steps to cure dark circles for radiant skin.
- Inadequate sleep causes dark circles, so make sure you get your beauty sleep worth 8 hours.
- Smoking and drinking can lead to darker pigmentation around your eyes; you now have one more reason to quit.
- Apply an under eye cream that contains Vitamin K and Retinol, which are known to clear dark circles.
- Cool your eyes and let them relax with chilled cucumber slices, cool teabags or a frozen spoon.
- For a natural remedy, place potato peals under your eyes for 30 minutes twice or thrice a week.
Spots, patches and pigmentation on the face can be very embarrassing, a sure shot deal breaker and a downward plummet to your self confidence. Everybody wants to look their best. And pigmentation can burn up every hope to look good. Luckily, pigmentation is curable.
Follow these steps to cure pigmentation to reveal flawless skin.
- Bleach your skin once a month to lighten spots and patches.
- For natural remedies, rub a fresh piece of sliced lemon or orange peels on the affected areas. Potato is known to be a natural bleaching agent and can help get rid of pigmentation with regular long term use.
- Avoid excessive caffeine.
- Always use a sunscreen because UVA and UVB rays can be harsh to pigmented skin.
- There are a number of creams in the market today that can cure pigmentation, make use of these.
The process of skin care is a continuous, lifelong activity. You can never stop taking care of your skin because when you do so, you make your skin vulnerable to skin troubles.
When you target skin issues like acne, dark circles and pigmentation, from there begins a process to maintain the radiance of your skin.
Ensure you follow a skin care regimen to maintain lifelong radiance, glow and healthy skin by:
- Drinking lots of water
- Eating a well balanced meal
- Cleansing, toning, moisturizing and scrubbing your skin regularly
- Undergoing facials
- Keeping stress at bay
- Leading a healthy lifestyle
And with a skin care regimen such as this in place, young, fresh and beautiful skin won’t be a distant dream any more.